Fox Forestry is currently seeking a licensed climbing / utility arborist to join our team!
Candidates should be familiar with operating a bucket truck, chainsaw, and other forestry equipment. A good attitude and work ethic is also a must.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Knowledge of the primary principles and practices of tree maintenance and arboriculture; thorough knowledge of pesticides and their application; thorough knowledge surrounding the of the trade; knowledge of both, skills and equipment used in the field of forestry including, power and hand tools; ability to climb trees; ability to identify tree species, flowers, common insects and diseases; ability to plan, lay out and supervise; physically able to meet demands of the position.
- A wide range of climbing and utility Arborist services
- Tree identification and inventories
- Drafting of tree management plans
- Tree care estimating and scheduling and quality assurance
- Previous climbing and bucket truck experience
- Strong work ethic and solid character
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Outstanding customer focus and flexibility
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Working at Fox Forestry:
Fox Forestry proudly offers competitive pay, benefits package, and retirement plans for employees once a trial period is complete.