Project of the Day Package
Project of the Day Package
Logosol's fully hydraulic sawmill B1001 Hydraulic is an absolutely fantastic sawmill that gives you control of the entire sawing process from the control unit. Sawing is not only efficient, it's also prevents wear and tear on the body.
You can effortlessly lift logs off the ground and rotate them into the correct position. Being able to easily handle logs up to 4400 lbs is a true joy. A wise choice for those who want a first-rate band sawmill that is a easy to use!
This package price INCLUDES shipping to your home or business!
Request A Quote
Get a quote for: Project of the Day Package - Default Title
- Benefits with the B1001 Hydraulic
- ✔ You can load, position, lock and rotate logs using the hydraulics.
- ✔ Control sawing from the control unit and avoid all the walking and pushing the head back and forth.
- ✔ The system's control unit is designed for optimal ergonomics and visibility when sawing with vertical and horizontal adjustments.
- Included Hydraulics
- Control unit and hydraulic unit
- Swivel panel, adjustable vertically and horizontally for easy monitoring during loading and sawing. Fully integrated with the Smart Set so you can control everything from the same panel.
- Toe Boards
- To set the saw cut parallel to the core of the log and get a straight cut along the log's fibers to maximize yield.
- Log Rotator
- With motorized serrated chain to rotate the log to the optimal position for lumber yield.
- Log supports
- The 300 mm high log supports are easily controlled from the control unit. They are mechanically connected, which provides the advantage that they are always set to the same height.
- Log Clamp
- Hydraulically controlled arm that pushes logs against the log support. It can also turn logs or blocks.
The B1001 Hydraulic is easier to setup and use compared to similar brands in the same class. An big advantage is the height adjustment which is adjusted by fixed steps. That ensures that you make a quick and exact adjustment of the sawhead every time. A full turn is always 1” and you add another 1/8” for the kerf. On the scale of the height adjustment there is a Last Cut-Indicator that saves where your last cut was made which works as a clear reference before the next cut is made. That allows you to work quickly and comfortably with an accurate cutting result.
Powerful log clamps
The log clamps are equipped with sturdy handles and a robust design which ensures that the log is held in place with a great deal of force without leaving deep marks in the wood. They work equally well on round logs as well as on a square block that is cut into boards.
A standard equipped B1001 Hydraulic can cut logs up to 16' in length and up to 39.4 in diameter. If longer lengths are needed the rail can be extended to the desirable length. The sturdy rail and log bed is designed to be placed on the ground. If the sawmill needs to be moved it can be loaded on a normal braked trailer and towed to the location where it will be used.
A pipe construction for the rail optimises the torsional stiffness which gives you a fairly light but robust rail that remains straight even when heavy logs are loaded on to it.
The bandwheels are made out of alloy and are combined fan wheels that cool the sawbade and work as an air braker. The fan wheels blow the sawdust out of the cover and help keep the sawhead clean which is an advantage when changing the blade or when other maintenance services are made on the machine.
Power adds capacity
The powerful motors give you extra capacity. The petrol version is 23hp and the electric version is 12kW 3-phase 400V. The 23hp petrol engine from Briggs & Stratton is Japanese made and for professional usage.
The electric motor is highly efficient and can give close to dual power output during the cutting operation if necessary.
The Logosol LM410 XL Log House Moulder fits the rail of the B1001 Hydraulic and is available in either a petrol or electric version. The cutter block is 16" wide which allows for profiling large log house beams or just planing square beams. Extensions and other accessories can upgrade the B1001 Hydraulic to suit your business.
Ready to go
The Logosol B1001 Hydraulic is a very competent Band Sawmill. The sawmill comes partly preassembled. The detailed user manual describes how to install your motor option and the band blades, and how to adjust the sawmill for a perfect result. The rail frame is easy to assemble to the desired length. After that, everything is ready to start! The B1001 Hydraulic comes with a sawblade, two log clamps, adjustable feet, two log rests, water cooling, adjustable blade guides and the Logosol safety package with the 2-year manufacturing warranty and free support.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.